EQgame.exe has encountered a problem

General discussions

Moderator: Lavish Software Team

Hikan
Non-Subscriber

Post by Hikan » Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:42 pm

Hello,

I installed EQplaynice 1.16, it says 1.20 but not sure if that matters. I had that program running before I installed Wineq2.05 Lite. The path to EQ matches, when I try to open the profile it comes up with this error-

I started over from scratch and re installed eqplaynice, then reloaded wineq, made sure the path was right but to no avail.

Any help would be much appreciated.

HIk

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:56 pm

Seen in big words when posting:
BEFORE YOU POST: Are you posting in the forum created for the software you are using? Are you posting about a problem with WinEQ, but do not have WinEQ.log or SysInfo.txt (see bug report guidelines)? If you're posting about WinEQ 2.0, make sure to include the name of the game you are having trouble with!
However.. if you are attempting to run WinEQ 2.0 and have EQPlayNice open as well, you will definitely experience this problem. WinEQ 2.0 has EQPlayNice included, you do NOT need to run it separately.

Have fun :)

Hikan
Non-Subscriber

Post by Hikan » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:07 pm

Doh, just went back in to move the post under correct forum. I get to the patch screen now, then after I hit play I get the same error. I uninstalled EQplaynice. I am just running Wineq2.05.

Hikan
Non-Subscriber

Post by Hikan » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:20 pm

It is working now...thanks a bunch!