ETA?

Fury Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

FrostyXN
Non-Subscriber

ETA?

Post by FrostyXN » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:25 pm

I have been checking lavishsoft.com for around 3 months now to see if Fury is out of Alpha testing. Just wanted to see if there was an ETA on the final product or even the Beta. Thank you for all your hard work your team is doing! I really look forward to seeing Fury in action

Latsorf 31coercer 31alchemist Unrest Server

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:14 pm

Fury will probably be in Alpha until May (it'll probably reach Beta then, and be in beta for several months even though it is already stable). I'm going over some ideas as far as making it available to non-subscribers, but for the time being it will continue to be subscriber only.

It is nice and functional, and it's entirely possible for scripts to be written that are better than those available for EQWatcher, and plugins can be written to do cooler stuff (info tables, etc). However, I need to do a lot of work yet on the documentation and I wish to extend the internal systems quite a bit.

FrostyXN
Non-Subscriber

thanks

Post by FrostyXN » Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:18 am

Awsome man. Thanks for the quick responce and all the hard work! :):)
Have a good one

Latsorf 31coerc31alch Unrest Server

FrostyXN
Non-Subscriber

IT JUNE

Post by FrostyXN » Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:33 pm

YAY its june and no beta! woot woot

fearless
Non-Subscriber

Post by fearless » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:34 am

Let me get this straight . . . you, a non-subscriber, are whining because Lax's time line changed. And still whining after Lax gave an update in this very same forum here and even expounded on his time line for this and other projects here in the announcement forum.

Fury Alpha is stable enough to use. To use it you have to be a subscriber. If you don't want to wait for some form of public release, pony up.

Missterious
Non-Subscriber

Am a subscriber

Post by Missterious » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:05 pm

I am a subscriber but when I click on the download link, I get an empty forum screen. I use win98SE and netscape ON PURPOSE.

Missterious
Non-Subscriber

NM

Post by Missterious » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:08 pm

Oh well, I THOUGHT I was a subscriber. Guess each product has seperate subscriptions. Am subscribed to EQPlaynice and WinEQ.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:28 pm

According to the forums, you are not a paying subscriber. You are registered and have access to EQPlayNice Lite and WinEQ Lite. Fury is currently available only to subscribers, so you cannot download it.