www.LavishSoft.com opens to the public

Announcements from the Lavish Software team
Lax
Owner

www.LavishSoft.com opens to the public

Post by Lax » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:15 pm

EQPlayNice and WinEQ will be available very soon as Lavish Software products in the MMOTools suite. In order to use them, you will need to sign up on the forums here. Your username and password for the forums will be your username and password for all Lavish Software products, so keep them safe and don't forget them!

Those who have donated to EQPlayNice, WinEQ, or other EQIMGuru projects (sorry, those who donated specifically to MacroQuest do not count) will be the first to be able to use EQPlayNice after next week's patch. If you have donated, please sign up on the forums and send a private message to Lax (or an email to Lax at LavishSoft dot Com including your username on the forums) indicating a) The date and time of your donation, b) the total amount of your donation, c) the name and e-mail address on your PayPal account. Once I verify your donation I can set up your MMOTools subscription.

MMOTools subscription pricing is expected to be $10 for 90 days, or $36 for 365 days. The subscription includes full features in all MMOTools software (note that MMOTools will be expanded to include other products covering more games, for the same amount), as well as priority support. Non-subscribers may still use MMOTools products, but some features will not be available. Existing donors will receive extra subscription time on their MMOTools subscription.

Currently, payment options are not in place. For the time being, donations through the old site will be the preferred method. I will have a secure credit card payment system in place soon that will automatically set up your subscription. We will not collect your personal information or store it on our servers, but your information will of course be required at the time of subscription purchase.