LavishGUI:window (Element Type)
What is a Window?
A window is a frame with added features like a titlebar and minimize buttons. Windows have a "client area" to display children, any area outside of which can be used to drag the window. In contrast to all other element types, a window's border area is an outer border, outside the defined window area. lguiwindow (Data Type) is used to provide access via LavishScript.
- Container to be treated as a frame element to define the window's client area (where children are displayed). The client area does not need to compose the bulk of the window, nor must it be on the bottom.
- Name of child element to give keyboard focus to when clicked (if applicable)
- Window has a close button?
- Window height can be resized by dragging border? This property can have a MinHeight attribute, which prevents the window from being resized smaller than a specified height
- Window has a minimize button?
- Window can be resized by dragging border? This property can have MinHeight and MinWidth attributes, which prevent the window from being resized smaller than a specified area
- Window Title
- Container to be treated as a frame element to define the window's title bar. The title bar may contain special children which will automatically be used (See below), and may be placed in any configuration on the window.
- Window width can be resized by dragging border? This property can have a MinWidth attribute, which prevents the window from being resized smaller than a specified width
Special Children of TitleBar
- Displays the window title
- Visible when the window is not minimized. When clicked, the window minimizes
- Visible when the window is minimized. When clicked, the window is restored. If no Maximize button exists, the Minimize button (if any) will be used instead
- Hides the window