Wiki :: Search :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamingTools Subscription: Not logged in
EQwatcher and Windows 7 64 bit will it work?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lavish Software Forum Index -> GamingTools Public::EQWatcher Evolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vienne

Post subject: EQwatcher and Windows 7 64 bit will it work?
Hi
I am a long time eqwatcher user, nothing fancy I added a trigger to tell me when my FD failed but other than that just use the default settings. I got a new comp with windows 7 64 bit and after installing eq watcher eq watcher starts to start, says eqwatcher evolution, does not say core script loaded, and obviously doesn't get to new log file detected. Windows 7 suggested I download and install a program for backwards compatibility which I forget what it was and that made no difference. I am left with a grayed out bock in the center of my screen that if I right click on it give me the same option as the taskbar icon that appear to be mostly functional. Is there anyway to get this to work? Yes I could install a text parser and create individual triggers for everything but I am an old dog and don't like thing different in my world.
PostTue Jun 28, 2011 8:22 am
Lax

Post subject:
Worst case: Right click on it and select Run as Administrator.
PostTue Jun 28, 2011 8:44 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lavish Software Forum Index -> GamingTools Public::EQWatcher Evolution All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: