WinEQ Side By Side Windows?

WinEQ 1.x Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Thenger
Non-Subscriber

WinEQ Side By Side Windows?

Post by Thenger » Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:50 pm

Hello,

Been messing around with WinEQ and I can't seem to figure out how to be able to put two instances of WinEQ next to each other, they always over lap one another. Just wondering if their if a way to put them side but side, so I can read two screens at the same time and not be forced to tab over to the other EQ screen? Thanks in advanced.

Eleven
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Eleven » Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:55 pm

Make sure to use one WinEQ profile per window. A profile applies to all windows using it. If you move one, all of the other windows with that profile will snap into the same position. Use the profile editor to make a copy of the default profile. You can switch profiles while playing by using the in-game right click menu. Let me know if this helps. :)
Eleven
Customer Support

Pizz
Non-Subscriber

Post by Pizz » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:01 pm

I'm having the same problem with two screens,

default profile using eq on my c drive

default profile1 using eq on my d drive

both snap back to upper left when moved

each profile is set to quarter size upper left and quarter size upper right respectively.

Scroll to release mouse, right click shows "Lock Window Size" on both and Select Screen Mode will not adjust to anything. its stuck on normal

Any clues?

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:56 pm

I'll check on that. You can try opening WinEQ.ini and changing the value for "LockPosition" there.

Pizz
Non-Subscriber

Post by Pizz » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:11 pm

[Profile0]
ScreenMode=quarter
PreferTile=1
LockPosition0=no
LockPosition1=no
LockPosition2=no
LockPosition3=no

[Profile1]
ScreenMode=quarter
PreferTile=2
LockPosition0=no
LockPosition1=no
LockPosition2=no
LockPosition3=no

Pizz

stokeless
Non-Subscriber

Post by stokeless » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:40 pm

ok im new to this i usually 2box with using alt tab keys i was told to try this and I cant figure any of this out. How do i get the wineq boxes right next to each other? and to both take up half the screen? Im lost. Im not that good when it comies to this kinda stuff someone please help me..

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:49 pm

This thread is from november, you need to post a new thread instead, so I'm locking this one.

To answer your question, custom screen resolutions or screen modes are only available to subscribers. Without a subscription, WinEQ is very much like EQWindows, and you simply have to set your resolution through the game.