Wiki :: Search :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamingTools Subscription: Not logged in
Compiling question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lavish Software Forum Index -> GamingTools Public::EQWatcher Evolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mekanaras

Post subject: Compiling question
I downloaded EQWatcher Evolution yesterday, after being poked and prodded to get it for over a month. I found it to be a pretty interesting little tool, and am enjoying using it.

However, I was interested in trying to add a couple triggers, so that EQWatcher would speak or play a seperate .wav file when certain items were looted. I'd never dealt with this tier of coding before, so it was a fun challenge. I'm at a block now though, that I've got a source file ready for compiling, but when I try to use the frontend compiler, it looks for file D:\EQWatcher.eas, which I am unable to locate anywhere. Okay, I tell myself, I try using the compiler through dos instead, via the tutorial, and it tells me it's unable to load file options.eqw, which also, I am unable to locate anywhere.

Is there somewhere I can obtain these files? Or something I can do to bypass them? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Mekanaras
PostFri Oct 21, 2005 7:23 pm
Lax

Post subject:
Well, it's actually trying to look in the EQWatcher folder for the right files, so if you moved the folder after installing, it would be confused. Past that, I'm not sure why it would fail if you ran it from DOS as long as you ran it from the EQWatcher directory. Also, make sure it's "EQWESC" and not "EQWASC", and dont use the front end program if it doesnt work on your system
PostSat Oct 22, 2005 10:56 am
Mekanaras

Post subject:
Thanks for the reply Lax, I was using 'EQWASC' from command line, so that was why it wasn't working. I didn't even realize there were two files with such similar names. Anyway, got it compiled, and working. Thanks for the help therre with that! Cool

Thanks,
Mekanaras
PostSat Oct 22, 2005 2:02 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lavish Software Forum Index -> GamingTools Public::EQWatcher Evolution All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: