Locked window size

WinEQ 1.x Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

boolanga
Non-Subscriber

Locked window size

Post by boolanga » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:47 pm

hi im' new to WinEQ. and am tring to figgure out why my window size stays locked. none of the keystrokes work to resize and righclicking the game window (in WinEQ mode) shows the window locked and i can't unlock it that way either.... a friend says i need to change something in eqclient.ini but i couldn't find the line he was talking about to change... any help would be appreciated . thx =)

fearless
Non-Subscriber

Post by fearless » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:25 pm

Using WinEQ to change the resolution is a Subscriber feature.

If you want a different window size while using WinEQ Lite, change the window size in game using the options panel.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:27 pm

Resizing the window is a subscriber-only feature. You can review the differences between Lite and Pro in the WinEQ 1.38 feature details page here: http://www.lavishsoft.com/wineq/features.php

Also, you should be using WinEQ 2 instead if you are using Windows 2000 or XP. WinEQ 1 only exists for Windows 98/ME users. WinEQ 1 is also more confusing, because it doesn't really hide the features from you that are disabled for non-subscribers. WinEQ 2 only shows you what is actually available to you

boolanga
Non-Subscriber

Post by boolanga » Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:05 pm

arrighty . thx much for the infos :wink: