Wiki :: Search :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamingTools Subscription: Not logged in
WinEQ resizing window

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lavish Software Forum Index -> GamingTools Public::WinEQ 2.0 Lite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eqdru

Post subject: WinEQ resizing window
Hello for some reason each time i log into EQ its reseted to a smaller resolution i guess and i choose and save it and everything and when i log out and back in its reseted its the same size as my destop resolution 1024/768 whats happening?
PostSun Jan 16, 2005 8:42 pm
Lax

Post subject:
... WinEQ 2.0 doesn't change your window size, but WinEQ 1.38 will fix your window size if you size it larger than your desktop unless you set the option to allow it. If you're using WinEQ 1.38 please post in the 1.38 forum instead.

If this is with WinEQ 2.0, then I dont understand what you're saying.
PostSun Jan 16, 2005 8:49 pm
eqdru

Post subject:
i just installed wineq on a new comp and when i set in game resolution to the same as my desktop....and when i log out and log back in its back to the default size im not blameing win eq im just tryin to get help i went to the game options and did the same thing but when i log out and back in its back to the defaulted one
PostSun Jan 16, 2005 8:57 pm
Lax

Post subject:
It sounds like your eqclient.ini isnt getting used correctly, if at all. If you have changed your eqclient.ini through WinEQ, you should fix the setting.

When you change the setting in game and accept the changes, the ini file should be written immediately and will be used the next time you start EQ. If not, then the ini file may not be accessible.
PostSun Jan 16, 2005 10:20 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lavish Software Forum Index -> GamingTools Public::WinEQ 2.0 Lite All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: