Full screen mode/Win EQ/ EQ

WinEQ 2.0 Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Talobar
GamingTools Subscriber

Full screen mode/Win EQ/ EQ

Post by Talobar » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:32 am

I am having an issue with Shift+Alt+F allowing me to auto-fullscreen on each window.

In the past it has worked perfectly, I just loaded Up win eq again and noticed this function was no longer allowing me to go to full screen on each window.

I am running windows 7 , 64 bit

I have checked the .ini file for EQ in the Wineq folders as well as any options available. There is nothing that says it Shouldn't be working.

I just deleted and reinstalled program 3 times on different drives to see if there was something in the past I did to change that key-stroke and still problem persists.

Without full screen mode, running 18 is incredibly laggy, where once before it worked great in full screen on all screens .

Any suggestions anyone on how to tackle this issue ??

Thank you,

Dustin

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:29 am

Are you sure it isn't because you previously used WinEQ 2 Pro and EQPlayNice Pro, and now you're on Lite? Your Pro subscription ran out in June.

Shift+Alt+F is going to operate best with WinEQ 2 Pro, and the reason you weren't lagging so much running 18 before was EQPlayNice Pro's Rendering Limiting feature, which would have drastically reduced CPU and GPU usage by the 17 background windows.

I've added 2 days to your account so you can see the difference. Just close and restart WinEQ 2 and launch your guys again.

Talobar
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Talobar » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Thank you so much, this is exactly the issue. I will upgrade to pro immediately.