Problem with starting games

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

jbrauman
GamingTools Subscriber

Problem with starting games

Post by jbrauman » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Hello all,
I have little to no experience with bots whatsoever, and I thought that I would give Innerspace a go because apparently it is better than glider. I am using Openbot and have installed ISXWarden and ISXWow. However I have run into my first problem that I do not understand:

I open up innerspace and the icon appears in the system tray. I right click on it and select the "World of Warcraft" menu at the top, and then choose the "World of Warcraft Default profile" from the list. Now I believe WoW is supposed to open through innerspace, but nothing happens! (The only thing that happens is I get an hourglass next to my mouse for about 3 seconds.) So I can't even open the game :(

Please help :D

Thankyou.

Bradster
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Bradster » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:53 am

I have literally just got the same problem mate. I feel your pain.

Was botting on 2 accounts last night until I had to restart this morning, now I cannot load World of Warcraft. Not sure about other games, have no games to test out.

I have reinstalled IS, restarted PC, checked processes for a WoW.exe and nothing. Tried everything, still no luck.

claughane
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by claughane » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:10 am

I got the same problem :(

hazzabui
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by hazzabui » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:35 am

ive just got this exact problem aswell, only bought innerspace last night :( was botting 2 characters last night, boot up this morning and wow wont start. i even tried making a new profile to launch the game, to no avail.
ive tried the standard, reinstall innerspace, reboot etc - nothing.

any help much appreciated.

Wigit
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Wigit » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:10 am

AFAIK, ISXWarden is disabled atm due to some recent bans.

hazzabui
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by hazzabui » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 am

just read on mmowned from apox
The banwave has been over for about 3-4 hours now. (Lax has disallowed the use of ISXWarden, which won't let you load WoW)
guess we are just waiting for the update :D

Bradster
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Bradster » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:47 am

hazzabui wrote:just read on mmowned from apox
The banwave has been over for about 3-4 hours now. (Lax has disallowed the use of ISXWarden, which won't let you load WoW)
Thanks the for the information, I don't have access to Mmowned so probably why I havn't seen why it has been blocked off. Thanks again

ru551n
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by ru551n » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:16 am

hazzabui wrote:just read on mmowned from apox
Thank you for this information. Now I know why it wont start. 8)

eqjoe
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by eqjoe » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:45 am

You guys are way off topic here.

ISXWarden is not part of InnerSpace. ISXWoW is not part of InnerSpace.

InnerSpace supports lots of games like EQ, EQ2, EvE, Vanguard, LOTRO and others.

As of this post, InnerSpace does NOT support WoW. Even though there are lots of legit reasons to use InnerSpace and the WoW client, the total morons at Blizztard will ban your WoW account for using InnerSpace.

This is not to say that InnerSpace has never supported WoW and will never again support WoW. Only Lax can comment on this.

To sum it up, this thread does not belong here. If you bought InnerSpace to use the video capture, windowing, session uplink features (to do KeyClone-like operations) or to add Ventrilo UI to the WoW client, you can thank the retards at Blizztard. They will ban your account for NOT cheating if you use InnerSpace.

-j