TEQIM (Please move to an appropirate forum)

WinEQ 1.x Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

toad
Non-Subscriber

TEQIM (Please move to an appropirate forum)

Post by toad » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:17 pm

Since TEQIM is sponsered by lavish software now and the sourceforge boards won't let me on, posting message here

TEQIM hasn't been working quite right for about a month now. SoE made a chance which killed the EQIM service for a few days. after it came back up, TEQIM will "lockup" for no apperant reason. What I mean by locking up is it will still say i'm connected. But i won't be receiving any information from the eq servers. If i try to send a message or join a channel, it just won't respond. I have to close trillian down and restart it to get eqim to work again. Using Trillian 3 and the latest teqim i could find.

eqsolro
Non-Subscriber

Post by eqsolro » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:31 am

Have the newst Trillian plugin and the new Trillian proff. Version - no Problems .. its working ;) ..

eqsolro
Non-Subscriber

Post by eqsolro » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:32 am

Have the newst Trillian plugin and the new Trillian proff. Version - no Problems .. its working ;) ..

toad
Non-Subscriber

Post by toad » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:18 pm

New problem

The links for ingame items that get translated by EQIM and create a link to the LUCY page for that item does not work anymore (hasn't for a while now) I Believe SoE changed all the ID tags on the items but for some reason TEQIM doesn't read it right anymore or lucy didn't change their ID tags to match. Any way this can be fixed?

acicalla
Non-Subscriber

Post by acicalla » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:42 pm

So it looks like the last post was feb of this year. Is teqim going to be updated with the proper servers. Since the merger the servers have changed and rallos zek, tallon zek, sullon zek are all the same server called zek now. It's not in the list and you can't connect to it. Also when I login on the blue server that is still there and go to close my connection window trillian crashes. I am using ver 3 pro.

toad
Non-Subscriber

Post by toad » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:54 pm

at this point it really doesn't matter, EQIM is broken with no plans to fix it. Only people on EQIM can see and talk to each other. EQIM can NOT interact with people in game.