Wiki :: Search :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in
GamingTools Subscription: Not logged in
Please Help - EQWatcher Evolution Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lavish Software Forum Index -> GamingTools Public::EQWatcher Evolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seventy

Post subject: Please Help - EQWatcher Evolution Problem
I recently reinstalled EQWA and all of the modules and now I have 2 problems that I never had before.

1) The EQWA section in the storyline ingame (ALT+N) no longer shows all of the modules installed. Only one will show up at a time.
I tried manually modifying the StoryEQwatcher.txt file and it worked temporarily but EQWA rewrites this file each time on startup. I tried rearranging the order of the modules in the in the [Add ons] section of the EQWQcore.ini file but still only one will show up in EQ.

2) The second problem is Lucy. I downloaded the most recent spell update from lucy and renamed it to Lucy.txt and placed it in the databse folder. Upon initialization I now hear "3 search results for space and time" but in-game searchs for "/note lucy search spell NEC/60" pr any search for that matter find 0 search results.

What ya think? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sev
PostFri Dec 30, 2005 9:48 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lavish Software Forum Index -> GamingTools Public::EQWatcher Evolution All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: