random key leaks?

WinEQ 1.x Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

reizvoll
Non-Subscriber

random key leaks?

Post by reizvoll » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:14 am

ok so i posted before that alt shift and control sometimes were locking. this new version HAS fixed that for the most part, however, another annoying thing seems to have popped up.

basically, i play a cleric and a bst. if i auto run on the beast, sometimes the cleric does too. its very had to discern when it happens as i can't seem to force it to happen, and it doesn't only happen to auto run, as sometimes itll do it for spinning, like ill tab to the cleric to heal and she'll be spinning. in the cases where it auto runs the cleric, she has already run into mobs and died before i could even notice, hehe funny, but sorta not at the same time...

it could be happening only when i tab quickly between the two characters, and say, go to pull on the beast, therefore pressing forward, and it hasn't yet full switched keyboard input to the bst, so it runs the cleric but then it finally does switch and then moves the bst... if that makes any sense. somehow i feel this is related to the cntrl/alt/shift lock problem from before however, and i'd def rather have this problem than the other.

any thoughts, or if you need me to explain better...

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:31 pm

Hmmm well, post WinEQ.log and I'll make sure your input stuff looks normal. Keys dont leak at all on normal systems