EQ2 not loading with Innerspace

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

buffettfan1974
GamingTools Subscriber

EQ2 not loading with Innerspace

Post by buffettfan1974 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:32 am

Hi,
I have been without your program for a month now, because I have been unable to fix this problem.When I load Innerspace, and then run Everquest 2 No patch, it tells me the login version does not match the client, please exit and rerun the patcher. This happens always...even with the current patch if ISXEQ2. I have deleted and reinstalled Innerspace, ISXEQ2, and Tortoise SVN three times. I have a followed all of the relevent threads on the ISX forums, and I don't see any related to my problem here. Can anyone offer any suggestions? On a side note...my husband's computer sits three feet away from mine, and his Innerspace and ISX work beautifully. Our comps are not networked.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:48 am

Honestly, it sounds like you have more than one EQ2 folder and maybe don't realize that it's launching the wrong (unpatched) one.

You can check the folder it's using: right click on IS, select Configuration, click Game Configuration tab, select the EQ2 Game from the first drop-down, and the Game Profile (no patch) from the second drop-down. The "Main executable path" is what you need to compare to your usual EQ2 folder.

Or alternatively, you can just use Add Game from the menu and point it at the EverQuest2.exe in the right place

buffettfan1974
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by buffettfan1974 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:10 am

Hello again,

Ok, I did check my EQ2 folder...and everyhting appears to be matched up between what the Innersapce is trying to load, and what it needs to load. It is still giving me the same message. Also, on the startup screen, before the login screen pops up, I noticed it still shows the Sentinel's Fate graphics. When I load EQ2 the regular (non-Innerspace) way, it is showing the Halas Reborn graphics. It is almost as if I do not have the most current version of something. Could this be relevent? I honestly have exhausted all my ideas. Please help :)