Screwed the pooch ))

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Sport
GamingTools Subscriber

Screwed the pooch ))

Post by Sport » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Greetings,
I have recently switched over to IS (in EQ1) and I do like the multiple windows (active and inactive). But I seemed to have gotten myself in a pickle.

I was nicely logged in with just two characters. I went to the EQ game options/display and clicked on the Fullscreen mode. EQ lost all focus as all I could do was just move directionally. No input. No problem as I'm a great crasher so I forced reboot. But now when I try to start up the isboxer, it loads the other character just fine but loses the start up of the other character and just leaves a black box. I have the window titled but all I can do is right click it and close it then I receive the "This program is not responding" message.

I've uninstalled both IS and boxer, no difference. I deleted my character ini and eqclint ini, both didn't change, still can't log in. I can log in just fine using the WinEQ2.

What files do I need to ensure are changed to reflect what to unlock my character so that ISBoxer can load up the screen to the correct size? I've looked at the region info from within ISBoxer and I don't see any difference so it must be some conflict resulting from the stupid clicking the full screen mode.

Any one have a suggestion?
Thanx in advance ))

Sport
GamingTools Subscriber

Disregard, found my failings ))

Post by Sport » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:25 pm

After careful examination, I have determined that I need better glasses...I missed a file in the EQ directory that set everything right after I deleted it. My apologies for bothering the bretheren. ))

I would have deleted the basic post but I don't know how to do that. )