Innerspace Build 3284 bug

Post by mysticdrew » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:32 pm

In wow.

Code: Select all

ITEM[Thick-shelled Clam]:USE
[/code] Does not work.

and use

Code: Select all

${Item[Thick-shelled Clam].GUID} Only works once then you need to reboot wow and IS to get it to work again.  It says using item: thick-shelled clam in the console but it doesnt acually use it.   It all works fine on my other computer which is running build 3279

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:47 pm

I'm not really seeing what this has to do with Inner Space, to be honest with you. That's 100% in the realm of ISXWoW, which I cant help you with. You should post this on ismods.com in the WoW bugs & troubleshooting section

mysticdrew
Non-Subscriber

Post by mysticdrew » Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:01 pm

It's in a thread there already. But it was working fine untill I downloaded the latest build of IS. And my other computer has the older version of IS and it works fine.

and ISXWOW is the same one on both computers.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:43 am

I hear you, but Inner Space has nothing to do with ISXWoW's interaction with World of Warcraft. Additionally, I'm simply assuming that you're not copy and pasting the first one and this is like a typo, but capitalization counts in data sequences. ITEM[xxx]:USE will only work if there is an object called ITEM, which has a method called USE. ISXWoW provides Item and Use, not ITEM and USE.

Past that, it REALLY has nothing to do with IS. You can copy 3279 from your other computer and run it if you want...