www.ISMods.com

Discussion of Inner Space

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Lax
Owner

www.ISMods.com

Post by Lax » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:43 am

This new web site is under construction (notice there's several missing pages, etc) and will be used for sharing Inner Space scripts and extensions. Worthy scripts and extensions will be reviewed on the main page, and supported games will be reviewed as well.

http://www.ismods.com

I posted code for ISXIRC, an IRC client extension, in the development section of its forums (the code is MQ2IRC ported to ISX). I will post a compiled version and screenshot of it in action (as the first reviewed mod) pretty soon.
Last edited by Lax on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:36 pm

I just stickied the post, but a little update. The pages arent missing anymore, but some don't have content ;)

The IRC mod has been posted and reviewed, there's some posts from people doing EQ2 stuff (note: some forums at ismods are hidden until you register there), and there's also a download for IS Extension developers to output IS Types from header files containing C structs.

Unchayned
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Unchayned » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:54 pm

Now that you've booted everybody that wasn't using their lavish account, why not just make this a forum here?

All you've done is make more administrative work for yourself with a second site, and effective exclude people like me that don't want to use their lavish subscription to post what are effectively client-hacks. :P

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:33 am

I'll be making some changes to it so you can keep your lavish account name hidden. The site will be kept separate because I like it, and the lavish boards really dont need the added mess ;)

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:46 am

It now goes by email address instead of username. You can keep your email address hidden to other users so this should be ok by you I assume ;) Your email address for ismods.com forums must be the same one used by lavishsoft.com forums