So what the point?

WinEQ 2.0 Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

kettle
Non-Subscriber

So what the point?

Post by kettle » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:57 pm

I can fix my own crashing issues via compatibility mode, Everquest had already got Windows Alt+Tab included which is pretty old.

So, Lavishsoft wanted $50 or $90 subscription or whatever crap it shall be per year for just EverQuest?. They say they needed to update which is not true for Everquesting fans since EQEmu rarely update except for Sony servers.. however many of us do not want to ever go back to dumb-down-everything-Sony-touches-do-turn-to-craps.

That Lite version is a gimmick and there no way some of us would not want to pay ISBOXER for just EverQuest Emulator itself which do not need to be update at all.

A one off payment better than lite included ISBOXER is Just my cuppa tea. :roll:

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm not really sure what the question is here, nobody is making you use my product and I don't promote any products for use with emulated servers. You can probably use EQWindows or EQLindows all you want.

If I don't provide a good value to you, then don't pay for my service. It's as simple as that. If all my product is to you is Alt+Tab, then don't buy it, because as you said, you don't need this product just to Alt+Tab.