Lite window resizing?

WinEQ 2.0 Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Goremaul
Non-Subscriber

Lite window resizing?

Post by Goremaul » Wed May 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Sorry to be redundant but i'm not about to look thru nearly 3000 posts for this...

I'm using WinEQ lite version. When i log in, the window is the default size for the program. I'd like to know how to make it bigger. I'm going to try using 2 accounts for EQ1 and like the ease-of-use this program had many years ago when i first DL'd it. Now it seems there's a lock on the window sizing or i'm just too dumb to figure it out (prolly the later). I like the windowed mode but needs to be much larger, near full screen size to be of any use to me. I could just atl + tab out back and forth but this program makes it slightly more convenient w/ ctrl + alt + 1 or 2 etc. Anyone can tell me how to make these windows bigger in lite or if it can be done at all? Ty in advance =o)

(yes i realize it's like a multiboxer's wet dream to have subscribed version, but i can't even afford the paid version of EQ at this point in life if that tells ya anything...)

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Wed May 09, 2012 2:53 pm

The Lite version doesn't provide a feature to do that, but any of the sizing options built into the game should work fine. Press Alt+O and adjust the resolution in the video options :)

Goremaul
Non-Subscriber

Post by Goremaul » Wed May 09, 2012 4:14 pm

Doh ok, ty for gettin back w/ me. Tried just running EQ 2x and alt + tab back and forth... my pc can't handle it well at all. Takes bout 10sec just to switch between sessions and either lags horribly. Would think a core2 quad 2.4g w/ geforce 8600gt 256m (yeah i know it's junk) and 2g ram would run such an ancient game very well, even 2box'd... guess not... Looks like i'll just have to stick w/ small windows if i wanna 2box on this pc >.<

btw, very nice u still personally support ur program after all these years and help us noobs w/ a smile =o)