Sorry to post this here....

WinEQ 2.0 Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Jimbo30217
GamingTools Subscriber

Sorry to post this here....

Post by Jimbo30217 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:28 pm

I am interested in buying a subscription to innerspace, planning on hooking up 4 comps to it, to box WoW, and I have 2 questions....

1. Is this service considered "legal" for use with WoW?

2. How long does it take to receive the data, etc after purchase of a subscription?

Thank you in advance, Im sure the answers are somewhere in the site, but I couldnt find them for the life of me hehe.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Is this service considered "legal" for use with WoW?
I can't be certain of your intent, but if we're talking about using WinEQ, or using Inner Space for the purpose of multiboxing (with ISBoxer Suite perhaps), the answer is yes. You'll notice the video on the main site has my own characters in it that I've been playing for several months now. You can also read http://www.lavishsoft.com/wiki/index.ph ... lizzard.3F
How long does it take to receive the data, etc after purchase of a subscription?
When you purchase a subscription, the moment the payment information reaches our server, your subscription is activated. Usually it is instant, but sometimes the payment processor (PayPal in this case) takes a few hours, e.g. if they are backed up or having problems. At that point you can log into our web site and it will recognize your subscription, and you can download Inner Space, and use any of our products. Most of the time you can pay and have everything within seconds.

Jimbo30217
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Jimbo30217 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Ah great Ty Lax. Yes I was planning on subscribing to IS for the boxer toolkit. The video was the icing on the cake. I had scanned google and what not, and had come across alot of topics about people being banned for using Innerspace. Just wanted to make sure before got into it, I want to use it to BOX not BOT hehe. Thank you for your prompt reply!

OH btw, would a visa debit card work, or would I need a paypal account?