everquest one and broadcasting keystrokes to all windows

WinEQ 2.0 Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

ObesAU
Non-Subscriber

everquest one and broadcasting keystrokes to all windows

Post by ObesAU » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:09 am

I am a multi-boxer (booo!)

And I am just wondering if I upgrade to the pro version does it get around having to change windows focus. ie. Does the pro version allow multiple windows to be locked "on top", "has focus" or "in foreground" ...

ie. I use 2 boxes and a program to to broadcast keystrokes to both machines and the appropriate windows. However it only seems to do it if the window has focus.

(Hope I am making sense)

eqjoe
GamingTools Subscriber

Re: everquest one and broadcasting keystrokes to all windows

Post by eqjoe » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:19 pm

ObesAU wrote:I am a multi-boxer (booo!)

And I am just wondering if I upgrade to the pro version does it get around having to change windows focus. ie. Does the pro version allow multiple windows to be locked "on top", "has focus" or "in foreground" ...

ie. I use 2 boxes and a program to to broadcast keystrokes to both machines and the appropriate windows. However it only seems to do it if the window has focus.

(Hope I am making sense)
Your solution is to use InnerSpace and session uplinks.

-j

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:00 pm

Inner Space (available only to Pro subscribers) does have an option called Lock Foreground, and can technically do everything WinEQ 2 does, and can also broadcast keystrokes.

The next generation of WinEQ, called Cerberus, is due out very soon. I just got home from the hospital with my newborn son yesterday, so I can't give a firm ETA... but Cerberus is designed to make multi-boxing a snap, and should provide everything you are looking for in one easy to use package.

ObesAU
Non-Subscriber

Post by ObesAU » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:07 am

Sounds exciting and congrats!