Yellow text,problems with sub..Computer knows,site doesnt.

WinEQ 2.0 Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Merigold
Non-Subscriber

Yellow text,problems with sub..Computer knows,site doesnt.

Post by Merigold » Mon May 05, 2008 5:25 pm

Greetings,
I am having a problem with my win eq software. I play everquest.
According to my taslbar,its set to expire tuesday may 20, 16:13:05 2008
Accoding to the website when I log in, it says I have eq lite only,and tells me I should subscribe. Also my System ram monitor is now yellow. It was never that color before. This is driving me mad. I have the receipt in my email to show you if you needed proof. Ive been a member for a while I love your product. Thank you for the help!

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon May 05, 2008 5:45 pm

The account you're posting from has never been subscribed or used with our software. However, the account you paid for (Plague) has.

The color of the memory indicator will change from White, to Yellow, to Red, depending on the amount of RAM available. Yellow means caution, and Red means warning. There's not much else to it. If it bothers you and you do not wish to take corrective action, then my suggestion is to hide it. You can disable it in any given session via hotkey with CTRL+ALT+M by default, or it can be permanently disabled through the WinEQ Preferences window under the Everquest, General category.

Merigold
Non-Subscriber

Post by Merigold » Mon May 05, 2008 5:48 pm

Okay thank you! Wow such a quick response. I forgot that I had made one prior. Thank you for helping me out with that. I will recover the pw for plague then. Thank you so much for a quick and knowledgeable response!!!

Plague
Non-Subscriber

Post by Plague » Mon May 05, 2008 5:53 pm

It happened due to me erasing cookies, thank you so much again! :D