In-game problems - EQ1

WinEQ 2.0 Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

verianna
Non-Subscriber

In-game problems - EQ1

Post by verianna » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:09 pm

for the last 5 hours I have been unable to play when in wineq, I am unable to zone anywhere on either box so am just stuck in POK, I can't right click to load my pony, infact all mouse control seem to be screwed except opening things and clicking buttons ie options. I can't do anything although the buttons light up when I hover over them they just won't do anything when clicked. It's like this in both boxes although fine when I run normal eq!
Any help much appreciated

verianna
Non-Subscriber

Post by verianna » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:10 pm

It also keeps randomly disconnecting me!

wired420
Non-Subscriber

I'm also having issues

Post by wired420 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:39 pm

Since the patch 2 weeks ago WinEQ locks up my entire computer 90% of the time when I zone. This does not happen when using the actual EverQuest client without WinEQ.

fearless
Non-Subscriber

Post by fearless » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:37 pm

wired420 (and verianna)-

The first thing we need in order to help you troubleshoot your problems are a sysinfo.txt. You can find out how to provide that info by looking at the Bug Reporting Guidelines (in the "BEFORE YOU POST" section when you click on "New Post" or "Reply", also here: http://www.lavishsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1070). The sysinfo that you provide will help when we try to figure out what the problem is.