weird thing noticed after patch

WinEQ 2.0 Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Paradox
Non-Subscriber

weird thing noticed after patch

Post by Paradox » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:43 pm

Not sure if this has anything to do with new expansion , but i was trying to log on with wineq , and kept saying the login server not available, most likely due to patch . However , if i used the everquest patcher and hit play , i got in to the servers and was able to play . They just took the servers back down , but i can still get in to the servers via everquest patcher , but with wineq gives same result. Maybe its just something to do with patch , will see if it clears up once they go live again.

Kanedaxx
Non-Subscriber

Post by Kanedaxx » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:49 pm

I too am having this same issiue I am suprised this is the only referance I found to it.

Mannwin
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Mannwin » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:04 pm

Same thing here. I can get to the server select screen if I use the Launchpad/Patcher. But if I try to log in through WinEQ2, I get the Login Server Unavailable message at the Login screen.

durew
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by durew » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:07 pm

Also, if for some reason you time-out in the regular client (while sitting in chat or at server select) -- you get put at the old login screen (the same one WinEQ uses), and its giving the same error

fearless
Non-Subscriber

Post by fearless » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:01 pm

EQ servers have been up for less then two hours, I am sure Lax is looking into what issues there may be.