Everquest window resizing issue (not your typical)

WinEQ 2.0 Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Teecee
Non-Subscriber

Everquest window resizing issue (not your typical)

Post by Teecee » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:17 pm

Recently, having activated another account on everquest just for shits and giggles, i decided instead of using another computer to box, i'd just use my good ol' main machine for it, this is where it all started.

I downloaded the wineqlite 2.15 version, and loaded a profile up. After loading the accounts, i figured that this isint for me and well, im just better off using second computer for it, downloaded Eq on second comp etc, everything is fine, cleared main machine of wineq since i wont be needing it anymore and hit patcher, soon as i hit play I noticed slightly weird, regular EQ was running in a windowed mode, so i hit Alt Enter and well, it DID put me at full screen but, the picture came out all stretched (no, changing the resolution does nothing) this started happening after wineq, i tried everything, the options in game etc, nothing works.

To help you guys visualize what exactly problem is, the screen is perfectly fine when running it the way it is , only problem is i can see half my desktop icons and well, my taskbar ( along with the stuff on top of window) the usual windowed eq... no matter what i do, i cant get it working, its not my drivers nor is it my computer, any help is appreciated=)

Rayzore
Non-Subscriber

Desktop Resolution

Post by Rayzore » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:36 am

Based on what I think you've described, I would suggest that you check to ensure that your Windows desktop is set to the same resolution at which you have the game running. If the two are indeed the same, and you're having this issue, I'm sorry. (Shrug)