PayPal Security Check

WinEQ 2.0 Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Alanray
Non-Subscriber

PayPal Security Check

Post by Alanray » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:28 am

G'day,

Tried to subscribe via CC and after umpteen times of entering the security check code at the bottom and being told I havent entered it, I have given up..

I would like to subscribe however the feat is beyond me. I prefer cc transactions as they are immediate and recordable..

Can you have a look into this please and advise if there is a solution?

regards

Alanray

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:29 am

Hi there. If you're having issues with the PayPal website there's not much I can do, you would have to contact PayPal. Most people don't seem to have any problems. We use them for accountless credit card processing as well as payments from PayPal accounts.

If you can't get that method to work for you, you do have the option of sending a payment via postal mail. We are content with the payment options and are NOT looking for a different credit card processor at this time. I apologize for the issues you are having though.

When did they add a security check code?

Alanray
Non-Subscriber

re:

Post by Alanray » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:52 pm

I really dont know when the security code check was added, however I understand it's a recent change that most financial institutions are implementing. I will contact Paypal sometime later today and see if I have any success.

The option of using mail would be handy if living within your country but however past experience has soured me there.

Thanks for the reply