Default window locations.

WinEQ 2.0 Lite discussion

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Grimwiz
Non-Subscriber

Default window locations.

Post by Grimwiz » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:07 pm

I was rather disappointed to see the ability to set window default locations has been removed from this version of WinEQ 2.0 and is now subscriber only.

I have also been hunting for the ability to disable eqnice (as it has bitten me in the past), but without luck.

Please tell me I'm an idiot and the options are there all along but I'm too stupid to find them.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:49 pm

Interesting way off putting it, however the intention was simply to not show you features you don't have access to as a non-subscriber, not to remove something as simple as a default window position. It's a different design, not removal of features. Until now, I didn't realize a default window position was that important (in fact, nobody has complained about it). If I decide to make any more updates to WinEQ 2.0, I'll add default window position as a profile option. If you need a default window position, what's wrong with using WinEQ 1.38?

EQPlayNice can be turned off and on in the EQ general options.

Grimwiz
Non-Subscriber

Post by Grimwiz » Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:01 pm

Thankyou for the superbly fast response.

Using your clues I have found and disabled eqnice, and look forward to the next version of eqwin which will start my trader up at the bottom right corner of my screen.