Wierd Keyboard error with Beta Release 5

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

ChosenOne
GamingTools Subscriber

Wierd Keyboard error with Beta Release 5

Post by ChosenOne » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:06 am

Hi i'm loving Beta5 atm, lag seems much better for some reason. However, i have one very annoying problem in that when i switch from 1 window to the next ( i have 3 sessions up normally) my keyboard doesnt' respond and the mouse does.

I use default keys when switching sessions so ctrl + alt + 1 for first session ctrl + alt + 2 for second and so fourth.

When i switch from one to another i notice that the mouse works on that window however my keyboard wont respond at all. Actually what it really seems like happening is some ctrl or alt key is permantly pressed and its bringing up windows when i start hitting characters on the keyboard. The only fix i found was to actually load up that window twice. So if i switch from 3 to fist session i had to press ctrl + alt + 1 two times.

However, this is my only gripe with it, the best feature of winEQ2 so far is when one session is zoning or loading screen the other sessions doesn't lock up and lose mouse control, that i'd pay money for :D

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:45 pm

The keyboard should be getting its state reset to the real keyboard state when you switch to a new session. I've been made aware of an issue with it and I will be working on that shortly. Thanks for the report :) You can also just tap the ctrl/alt/shift keys to fix them