Split screen =moved=

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

Sqeeter
GamingTools Subscriber

Split screen =moved=

Post by Sqeeter » Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:34 pm

Lax wrote:Please post issues in the forum made for the software you are asking about. I moved this for you.

The problem you are having relates directly to profiles. Use separate profiles for windows that you do not want to be "stuck" on top of each other.

Alternatively, use WinEQ 2.0. If you are using Windows 2000 or newer, I highly recommend 2.0 over 1.38.
Using windows XP. Using 2.0, have 2 different profiles going. I changed the resolution in-game to 1024x638 (i think thats right, i'm at work atm). However, both screens load up on the left side of the monitor, not allowing split screen. I can't move either EQwin2.0's dialog boxes, they both just lock in place. :?: In both of the profiles, its all default...haven't changed a thing.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:08 pm

The only time the windows are unmovable is if "Lock Position" is turned on for that window. Check to make sure your presets (not the profiles) dont have that on. You can check this per window by opening the game window's context menu (shift+right click in the game window to use the default hotkey to open it, or right click on the title bar with the mouse released).

They are also not movable when tiled or full screen, but I'm assuming you are not using either of those.

Sqeeter
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Sqeeter » Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:02 pm

Thanks Lax for the quick info. Appreciate you and these programs. Makes life alot easier. I will try what you said as soon as i get home. Thanks again. :wink:

Sqeeter
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Sqeeter » Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:50 pm

mashing scroll lock but my mouse won't release, and i still can't move the windows over. I tried that shift+right click thing and all "reset window" did is make it so i couldn't see the title bar. :cry: Really lost now.

Sqeeter
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Sqeeter » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:04 pm

everyone else gets a response?

Sqeeter
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Sqeeter » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:12 pm

I got it. Changed the key for release mouse. Thanks.