QUICK QUESTION

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

toptek
Non-Subscriber

QUICK QUESTION

Post by toptek » Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:20 pm

Don't like WinEQ 1.38 any more am using WinEQ 2.0 full time now . even thu i can't use it with third party programs i was able to use with WinEQ 1.38 . but my guess is it will be fixxed atleast i hope it is . or I'm in the cold till fury come's out.

Hope the next up dates deals with the EQ leak a litte better . I'm learing to live with the error from Charter select to server select.:))

but my question now is next up date is do out whn lol . crossing my figure it hlps with that EQ bug:))

later

as for the third party thing no big deal more wryed about that leak . i no wht it can do tp memory and hard ware all to much.

thanks

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 pm

Well, I cant speak for xylobot because I've never used it and have no idea what kind of requirements it has... but MQ2 works fine.

I'm trying to figure out what I can do to solve the crash. It is the same bug that people get without WinEQ that would say "Reset device failed()" or whatever it is. I somehow worked around it in WinEQ 1.38 but havent figured out how to duplicate that for some reason. I will be continuing to work on that, but I cant promise it will be in the next update.

I'm not sure on when exactly the next update will be, but it will be sometime this week. Possibly wednesday. Right now I'm working on fixing up the remaining issues. One of my bigger concerns is the problems people have with WinEQ 2.0 not loading the game correctly (it crashes or hangs for some people).

toptek
Non-Subscriber

Thanks

Post by toptek » Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:02 pm

as for the third party thing it's not a problem and i wont being that up here, this is for WinEQ.

Thats why the PM and on that site they won't give me hlp with it not working with WinEQ 2.0 .

later

just a litte wryed about the leak, EQ seems to not care. but that can cause problem they dont want later on .

Thanks !!