look out moron on the loose :)

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

moe
GamingTools Subscriber

look out moron on the loose :)

Post by moe » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:35 am

ok i give total moron here i downloaded wineq2.00/rc3 the other day an i loved how easy it was to get the mouse released so i decided to upgrade to the full version i thot?? err well i paid the 10$ but for some reason i cant seem to get my PiP to work on bolth screens when i switch is this intened? an also when i right click my wineq icon in the systray there is no help fearture so i am unalbe to locate a manual to even try to find answers on my own so any info that could be given as to what i might have done wrong would be greatly apprecated :D

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:44 am

The manual is in progress, which is why it's not yet found :) I apologize for any confusion in the meantime.

I'm not sure what you mean by "both screens", do you mean dual monitors or do you mean you have two windows open and only one of them will PIP, or are you saying that you have THREE windows, and PIP only shows one of them?

If you mean two windows and only one of them will PIP, and you are using multiple profiles, make sure both of them have PIP enabled. PIP is a per-window setting as well, so check the context menu (shift+right click, or right click on the window's title bar) to make sure that the PIP option is checked there. Also, it must be checked on the WinEQ tray menu.

If you mean three windows and only one PIP window shows rather than 2, we only have one visible PIP window supported at this time, but will support more soon.

If you mean dual monitors, let me know and I will look into this issue.

moe
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by moe » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:51 am

ok what i have is just 2 toons activated with a seperate profile each on 1 monitor i have the pip clicked in tray i have pimp activated in bolth profiles an i have pip activated off of bolth windows title bars but like i said i have no manual an i totally understand there not being one lol lots of info to type up :D

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:56 am

Okay. With 2 on 1 monitor all you should need is both having PIP enabled as well as the tray program. Can you verify that both of your profiles have it set? I test PIP often and dont find issues with it. You may just need to close WinEQ entirely and restart it?

moe
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by moe » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:59 am

:D :D :D :D damn now this is what customer service is all about :D :D :D ok i will log back in to it all an work with it some more i may have missed some thing 8)

moe
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by moe » Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:18 pm

ok just verified it it seems to be working now it puts a pip in bolth toons screen now on 1 monitor now how do i postion the pip on the screen with out it automatically opening that screen an not being able to move the pip screen while it is still piped?? :lol:

moe
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by moe » Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:23 pm

cause ever time i try to move the piped window it either opens it or ping pongs it all over the place :D

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:18 pm

This is what the PIP Lock option is for :) If you hit CTRL+ALT+O (the default hotkey for it), the current picture window is locked in, so you can select it and move it/resize it. Then just remove PIP Lock and you're back to normal. To keep the setting permanent at the moment you must change the setting manually in the profile settings (I'll change that), but you can temporarily change it per session at any time using the PIP Lock.

moe
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by moe » Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:09 pm

WOOT!!! hehe okies going to go give that a try now man really lovin this 10$ i spent thanks tons for all the help :D :D :D