Releasing Mouse

WinEQ 2.0 Pro discussion and support

Moderators: Lavish Software Team, Moderators

lietpoldee
GamingTools Subscriber

Releasing Mouse

Post by lietpoldee » Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:42 pm

I am a new subscriber and have a question about releasing the mouse. I play EQ and am running one character on full screen and another on 1/4 screen in top left corner on top of the full screen. I hit scroll lock to release the mouse from my 1/4 screen and click my mouse on the full screen and it releases to the full screen character, but the 1/4 screen disappears. I alt tab to bring both screens back up. Am I doing something wrong or is there a way to release my mouse so one screen does not dissapear.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:00 pm

If you want the smaller screen to always be on top, then you just need to set it to be always on top :) You can set this option in a window preset. Make yourself a preset for the smaller screen and set it to always on top, and whatever scale you prefer. Then you can just switch to that preset.

You can also set any specific window to always on top, regardless of the preset it was originally set to. Bring up the context menu by either right clicking on the window's title bar, or with the mouse NOT released shift+right click (that's the default hotkey anyway). Then just check "Always On Top"

You can also use Picture-in-Picture which is almost what you're doing, except the window not in focus always switches to the picture window

Have fun :)

lietpoldee
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by lietpoldee » Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:38 am

Thanks, I am all set now.