WinEQ will not TILE

General discussions

Moderator: Lavish Software Team

Uzyen
GamingTools Subscriber

WinEQ will not TILE

Post by Uzyen » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:47 am

First I am a subscriber.

Nothing I do will change the screen. It's 1 and that' it. I've edited profiles hit shift+alt+q.

Obviously I'm doing something wrong.

Is there a screen size setting I need or vidio mode I can't use. I've read the information you have in the manual but there is really nothing that helps at all.

Another person in this forum couldn't change there screen you just said you must be a subscriber.

Please some type of setup for Tiled version, do's and don't to help.

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:36 am

According to the information placed beside your name on this post, you are not a subscriber. I don't see a recent payment posted to "Uzyen".

If you subscribed via the "special circumstances" link or via postal mail, we must manually process your payment. We are not available to do so until Wednesday (see news).

If you subscribed before the automated system, the likelihood is that we could not determine who the payment was to be applied to and could not contact you via the email address the payment was from. Please send me a private message detailing your paypal email address and name, the date, time, and amount of the transaction (the transaction ID is not sufficient), and I can sort it out before wednesday.

Uzyen
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Uzyen » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:17 pm

Works now, thanks.