Please stop kicking me off

General discussions

Moderator: Lavish Software Team

wind26
Non-Subscriber

Please stop kicking me off

Post by wind26 » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:02 pm

Using EQplaynice has been painful lately. I have check the auto log me in checkbox, but sometimes it will still ask me to reenter my user name and password. I am not sure if it's because I am also using eqwindow or not, but when I type my password wrong, or sometimes even with the correct information being entered. EQplaynice will still kick me out of EQ completely. Thus I need to relaunch EQ, wait for the patch screen, and basically just make me wait more to get into the game using it.

I hate it when EQplaynice is not being nice to me..... please stop kicking me off EQ. If there something is wrong, why can't it just leave my EQ window alone and shut itself down :x

Is there something I can adjust to avoid this? it's getting really frustrated... espeically when this happens when I try to log in after LDed.... ~><~

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:12 pm

The reason it closes EQ is because otherwise we get complaints about "EQPlayNice is not working" and such. The only time it kicks you out is if it cannot work correctly given your information and the version information. You are using EQPlayNice 1.14 I assume?