Magelo support?

General discussions

Moderator: Lavish Software Team

DontShoot
Non-Subscriber

Magelo support?

Post by DontShoot » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:35 am

Don't know if it's the magelo update program that's the problem or this, but when I run wineq, it doesn't sense any of my characters...

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:51 am

It's magelo update :) In early WinEQ, we exposed a bug in Magelo Update that causes an infinite loop. The reason for this is WinEQ uses a custom window "class" rather than letting EQ use its own. Magelo looks specifically for the EQ one, and gets uber-confused if it doesn't get found. I had temporarily fixed the issue a few months ago by including "FixMagelo.dll" with the WinEQ download. Magelo posted on their news that they were compatible with WinEQ, so I stopped including my magelo patch with WinEQ. Only like 1 person has complained about Magelo + WinEQ since then, so I assume it's not an issue anymore. But it very well may be... I would check with Jelan at magelo for a fix though.

hendrix04
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by hendrix04 » Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:29 pm

ya, i had a problem with that

toptek
Non-Subscriber

a lot have in game

Post by toptek » Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:32 pm

i ve heard a lot of complaints in game about magelo not workiing With WInEQ and did a post on magelo's site but only two post were done as of now. and it just sems to be being iqnored . but yes it is bugged and im sure alot aree having it but dont care thats why no psot or no one is saying any thing. :)))))

toptek