Window mode

General discussions

Moderator: Lavish Software Team

eqdru
Non-Subscriber

Window mode

Post by eqdru » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:41 am

Hello i am new at this and i need to know how can i make the windows in tile mode so i can see both accounts on same screen same time?? i have 2 accts please explain like yer teaching a person that has no knowledge to this stuff i have a lil bit of knowledge hehe anything would help me.
PLEASE dont judge me on my spelling, grammer. hehe

Thank you in advance =)

Lax
Owner

Post by Lax » Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:13 am

Hi there. Tiled mode is reserved for MMOTools Subscribers. Check out the feature comparison chart on the WinEQ product page here: http://www.lavishsoft.com/?p=wineq

You can still quite possibly see two accounts on the same screen at one time if you have a high enough desktop resolution and use a small enough EQ resolution.

Have fun :)

eqdru
Non-Subscriber

Post by eqdru » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:11 pm

I know but when im in the windows mode what do i need to do to get it to do the tile ??

eqdru
Non-Subscriber

Post by eqdru » Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:11 pm

Like do i run windows then right click some where do i do it in game desktop ???? i need to know to run window in tile mode

eqdru
Non-Subscriber

Post by eqdru » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:00 pm

/bump

Eleven
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Eleven » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:08 pm

Sorry eqdru. As Lax previously mentioned, the only way to using tiling mode is by subscribing to MMOTools since this feature is reserved for MMOTools subscribers only. If you read the product page http://www.lavishsoft.com/?p=wineq you will be able to view the differences between the free and paid versions. If you have any other questions though, we'll be happy to help you.
Eleven
Customer Support

Arpeggio
GamingTools Subscriber

Post by Arpeggio » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:19 pm

If your version of the program has it enabled, the only thing you need to do is start up two instances of EQ. After you have them started, hit the ScrollLock key to release the mouse and right click in the EQ window to get the pop-up menu. From there select the option (Top option if I remember) to Tile the Windows....

Hope that helps. I'm an MMO Subscriber with the latest v1.00 release and I know it works for me when I 3-box.